There are several e-Learning related policies that RMC would like to make you aware of prior to your purchase of RMC e-Learning products. Please read each of these carefully, as these policies will be strictly enforced.
- FOR RMC COURSES: Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Log In – Within 24 hours of receiving your purchase confirmation, you will receive a second email containing a Username and Password for our e-Learning site. Your subscription begins the first time you use this Username and Password to log in. RMC recommends that you write down the date and time of your first login, so you may keep track of your account expiration. Your account will automatically be closed by our system after the purchased number of days, so we encourage you to manage your time wisely and always be aware of the time you have remaining. Please refer to the appropriate product description to determine the length in days of the subscription you are purchasing.
- e-Learning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access – Under no circumstances is it permissible for two or more people to share the same e-Learning account. An e-Learning account is similar to a software license, in that the permission to use the service lies solely with one person. e-Learning subscriptions are not transferable, and cannot be shared or resold. If account activity indicates multiple users on one account, the account will be terminated immediately and no refund will be given.
- e-Learning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from ANY Online Courses – Although there are a number of people teaching directly (with permission) from RMC’s PMP® Exam Prep textbook, no one will be given permission to use RMC’s e-Learning courses as instructional tools for ANY REASON. Doing this is equivalent to sharing account access, and as stated above this is strictly prohibited.
- There are No Refunds Available for e-Learning – If you are unsure whether or not your computer system is compatible with RMC’s e-Learning applications, we encourage you to take the free sample lesson associated with the particular online course prior to purchasing. If your system presents the graphics, audio and video in this sample correctly, you should have no problem using any of RMC’s e-Learning based materials.
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements – It is your responsibility to make sure these e-learning courses are compatible with your system.
The minimum hardware/software requirements for RMC e-Learning courses are:
- Broadband connection (recommended 512 kbps or higher)
- Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon™ 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)
- MS Windows XP or Vista, Mac OS 10+
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA.
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
- Flash player 8 or higher installed
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
The courses may run on other configurations, but regardless of your configuration, we advise you to try the sample lesson for the course you are considering, to ensure that course will function reasonably on your system. A broadband connection of 512 kbps or higher is recommended for use of this online course. The course should work at a minimum of connection speed of 150 kbps, however some pages may load slowly.