Whether or not your title is “Business Analyst”, business analysis work is expected from project managers, quality assurance professionals, and pretty much everyone in the organization. It is a complex and broad discipline! This self-paced eLearning course outlines the critical tasks that are included in the business analysis profession, along with definitions and examples of the various requirements types. You will also be introduced to key analysis techniques for eliciting, analyzing and presenting requirements and have a chance to practice using some of these techniques.
This comprehensive course includes:
- A 7-section interactive tutorial
- A comprehensive document library
- 23 interactive exercises
- A course blog for sharing ideas with other students
- 7 post-lesson quizzes
- 250+ audio and video narrations
- 16 Hours toward earning a CAPM®, PMP®, CCBA®, CBAP®, or PMI-PBA®, or 16 Hours toward retaining one!
|eLearning Course Policies – Please Read Before Purchasing|
There are several eLearning related policies that RMC would like to make you aware of prior to your purchase of this product. Please read each of these carefully, as these policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials – Within 24 hours of receiving your purchase confirmation, you will receive a second email containing a Username and Password for our eLearning site. Your subscription begins the first time you login and access the course. More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access – Under no circumstances is it permissible for two or more people to share the same eLearning account. eLearning subscriptions are not transferable, and cannot be shared or resold. Violation will result in account termination with no refund. More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC’s eLearning Courses – Doing this is equivalent to sharing account access, and as stated above this is strictly prohibited. More Details
- There are No Refunds Available for eLearning – If you are unsure whether or not your computer system is compatible with RMC’s eLearning applications, we encourage you to the free sample lesson linked above prior to purchasing. More Details
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements – It is your responsibility to make sure these eLearning courses are compatible with your system. Click Here to Review System Requirements.