The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Exam is introduced by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in 2003 as an entry level certification for project management practitioners and students.
Inside this CAPM Exam Prep Online Course
This CAPM Exam Prep Online course offers the following benefits :
- A 14-lesson interactive tutorial
- Over 100 exercises and games
- Unlimited timed and scored practice exams
- 600+ practice exam questions
- Multimedia project management flashcards
- 110 video and audio clips
- Exam tips and tricks
- Unlimited 24/7 access
- Sorting tests to help you master the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs for each process in the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition
- 23 Contact Hours toward PMI’s CAPM® Exam requirement
No more boring online training experiences thanks to interactive sessions.
About RMC Online Courses
RMC Learning Solutions has been teaching its innovative techniques for passing the PMP® exam on the first try since 1991.
Thousands of development hours that go into our 2-day and 4-day intensive classroom-based courses each year, are now available online (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) to project managers around the globe!
E-Learning Technical Requirements
E-learning courses are designed to be used on a desktop browser with:
- Adobe Flash® player 8 or later
- Pop-ups allowed.
- Broadband connection (recommended 512 kbps or higher).
- Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon™ 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent).
- MS Windows XP or later, Mac OS 10+.
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA.
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution.
Online Course Policies
There are several e-Learning related policies that RMC would like to make you aware of prior to your purchase of this product. Please read each of these carefully, as these policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - When the course is released, you will receive a second email containing a Username and Password for our e-Learning site. Your subscription begins the first time you access the course materials. RMC recommends that you write down the date and time of your first course access, so you may keep track of your account expiration. Your access to this course will automatically expire after the purchased number of days. No reminder will be sent. We encourage you to manage your time wisely and always be aware of the time you have remaining. Please refer to the appropriate product description to determine the length in days of the subscription you are purchasing.
- e-Learning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - Under no circumstances is it permissible for two or more people to share the same e-Learning account. An e-Learning account is similar to a software license, in that the permission to use the service lies solely with one person. e-Learning subscriptions are not transferable, and cannot be shared or resold. If account activity indicates multiple users on one account, the account will be terminated immediately and no refund will be given.
- e-Learning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's Online Project Management Courses - Although there are a number of people teaching directly (with permission) from RMC's PMP® Exam Prep textbook, no one will be given permission to use RMC's e-Learning courses as instructional tools for ANY REASON. Doing this is equivalent to sharing account access, and as stated above this is strictly prohibited.
- There are No Refunds Available for e-Learning - If you are unsure whether or not your computer system is compatible with RMC's e-Learning applications, we encourage you to Take This Free Sample Lesson from our PMP® Exam Prep course prior to purchasing. If your system presents the graphics, audio and video in this sample correctly, you should have no problem using any of RMC's e-Learning based materials.