ITIL® Foundation will introduce you to the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle.
The ITIL Foundation Certification is can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management (ITSM) within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
However, the ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
Orders and Exam Process
Orders are processed within 4 working days. Our team may contact you in this period if extra information is required for your registration. Then you will be registered with PeopleCert (the organization responsible for taking the exams), and the voucher/booking reference will be email to you.
You will have a 6-month window to take your exam after receiving the voucher.
- None, however taking an accredited training (either classroom-based or eLearning) is recommended. Are you interested in taking an ITIL Foundation eLearning course by one of the original authors of ITIL and holder of lifetime achievement award in ITSM? Then you can take the ITIL Foundation eLearning Course.
The online exam
The exam is online, and you can take it from home or office.
The following are key requirements for the online exam:
- Webcam, microphone, and speakers, for online proctoring
- Windows XP or higher, or Mac OS X10 or higher
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player
- A reliable Internet connection that is fast enough
- A quiet room with closed doors, without related posters on walls or related books/notes on the desk, and with all radio, TV, mobile phones, and computers other than one used for the exam off
- Having a photo ID with you
- Test your system here
Detailed information on exam requirements and a test script for your hardware and Internet connection will be send to you, and our support staff will be ready to help you with all steps.
The exam format
The ITIL Foundation is a normal multiple-choice exam:
- 40 questions
- 65% passing score
- 60 minutes duration
Exam Result and Certificate
You get the preliminary result immediately at the end of the exam. The formal result will be emailed to you in maximum 2 weeks (usually in less than a day).
When your success is confirmed, a PDF certification will be automatically issued. The certificate is issued by PeopleCert.