This Overcoming Politics on Projects Online course is based on the best-selling book Stop Playing Games by Rick A. Morris.
Overcoming Politics on Projects online course takes a completely different look at project management—using games like “The Pricing Game,” “Guess the Truth” and “Grapevine” to illustrate and help readers overcome organisational politics on projects.
This 8-hour e-Learning course dives deep into the topics of gaining buy-in from upper management, accurately estimating time and cost, controlling project communication, managing within corporate culture, taking care of your team, and more.
Challenges and issues covered in this e-Learning course include presenting management with realistic options, getting your point across without confrontation, controlling the message and the communication channels, utilising honesty and trust as a project management tool, knowing what is under your control and what is not, overcoming poor project management conditions and more. If navigating organisational politics is stifling your ability to effectively manage projects, you need to register for the e-Learning course today!
This Overcoming Politics on Projects Online Online course offers the following benefits :
- 11-section interactive tutorial
- 75+ interactive learning-based exercises
- A course blog for sharing ideas with other students
- 80+ audio and video narrations
- A project politics ‘Action Plan’
- 8 Contact Hours or PDUs
No more boring online training experiences thanks to interactive sessions.
Based on the book Stop Playing Games !
About RMC Online Courses
RMC Project Management has been teaching its innovative techniques for passing the PMP® exam on the first try since 1991.
Thousands of development hours that go into our 2-day and 4-day intensive classroom-based courses each year, are now available online (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) to project managers around the globe!
E-Learning Technical Requirements
E-learning courses are designed to be used on a desktop browser with:
- Adobe Flash® player 8 or later
- Pop-ups allowed.
- Broadband connection (recommended 512 kbps or higher).
- Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon™ 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent).
- MS Windows XP or later, Mac OS 10+.
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA.
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution.
Online Course Policies
There are several e-Learning related policies that RMC would like to make you aware of prior to your purchase of this product. Please read each of these carefully, as these policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - When the course is released, you will receive a second email containing a Username and Password for our e-Learning site. Your subscription begins the first time you access the course materials. RMC recommends that you write down the date and time of your first course access, so you may keep track of your account expiration. Your access to this course will automatically expire after the purchased number of days. No reminder will be sent. We encourage you to manage your time wisely and always be aware of the time you have remaining. Please refer to the appropriate product description to determine the length in days of the subscription you are purchasing.
- e-Learning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - Under no circumstances is it permissible for two or more people to share the same e-Learning account. An e-Learning account is similar to a software license, in that the permission to use the service lies solely with one person. e-Learning subscriptions are not transferable, and cannot be shared or resold. If account activity indicates multiple users on one account, the account will be terminated immediately and no refund will be given.
- e-Learning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's Online Project Management Courses - Although there are a number of people teaching directly (with permission) from RMC's PMP® Exam Prep textbook, no one will be given permission to use RMC's e-Learning courses as instructional tools for ANY REASON. Doing this is equivalent to sharing account access, and as stated above this is strictly prohibited.
- There are No Refunds Available for e-Learning - If you are unsure whether or not your computer system is compatible with RMC's e-Learning applications, we encourage you to Take This Free Sample Lesson from our PMP® Exam Prep course prior to purchasing. If your system presents the graphics, audio and video in this sample correctly, you should have no problem using any of RMC's e-Learning based materials.