This e-Learning course is in line with the PMI-ACP Exam Prep book and the PMI-ACP Exam Simulator.
This e-Learning course for the PMI-ACP® exam offers:
- A 9-lesson interactive tutorial
- 500+ practice exam questions with FASTrack® Cloud exam simulator
- 358 pages of online content
- 7 hours of engaging audio narration
- Dozens of interactive exercises
- Nearly 300 audio and video clips
- Review quizzes for each domain
- Terminology flashcards
- A study plan gap analysis and study tips
- Electronic access to RMC’s best-selling study guide PMI-ACP® Exam Prep, Second Edition
- PMI Talent Triangle™ breakdown includes 17 hours Technical, 6 hours Leadership, 4 Hours Strategic & Business Management
About the author
Mike Griffiths is a world-renowned project manager, trainer, consultant and writer, holding multiple project management and Agile-related certifications, including the new PMI-ACP® designation. Mike was on the original PMI-ACP® Steering Committee, which defined the agile-related knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to be tested by the PMI-ACP® exam.
Back in 1994, Mike helped create the agile method DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Method) and has been using agile methods including FDD, Scrum and XP for the last 17 years. Mike served on the Board of Directors for the Agile Alliance and the Agile Project Leadership Network (APLN), and also founded the Calgary Chapter of APLN in 2006. Mike is also very active in traditional project management, holding both the PMP and PRINCE2 certifications.