This e-Learning course is in line with the PMP Exam Prep book and the PMP Exam Simulator.
This self-directed online course for the PMP exam offers:
- A 16-module interactive tutorial
- More than 200 interactive games and quizzes
- 1,600+ practice exam questions with included FASTrack® Cloud exam simulator
- More than 10 hours of professionally-narrated audio (with audio transcripts)
- Online viewing of Rita Mulcahy’s™ PMP® Exam Prep, 9th Edition book
- Study tips and a lesson specifically focused on passing on the FIRST try
- A comprehensive Document Library of downloadable and printable items—Study Plan, Gap Analysis, Rita’s Process Chart™ and more!
And as with previous versions, the PMP® Exam Prep eLearning Course, 9th Edition, also includes:
- Unlimited timed and scored practice exams
- A digital version of Rita Mulcahy’s™ Hot Topics flashcards
- Pre- and Post-Testing
- Unlimited 24/7 access
- Earn all 35 Contact Hours toward PMI’s PMP® Exam requirement
Launch FREE sample lesson
About the Author
, PMP, was an international expert in project management Tricks of the Trade and best practices with over 15 years and $2.5 billion of hands-on experience. During her career, she directly taught tens of thousands of project managers from around the world, and prepared them to pass the PMP exam. Rita spent 7 years as a PMI chapter officer, speaking at PMI Global Congress, Project World, and PMI’s International Project Management Symposium to standing room only crowds. Rita was the founder of RMC Project Management
, a project management training, consulting and speaking firm helping companies use project management tools and techniques to complete projects faster, cheaper, better, and with fewer resources. RMC Project Management was among the first training firms to ever receive Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) status from the Project Management Institute.