PMP Exam Prep book Tenth (10th) Edition
This book has been FULLY updated to reflect PMI’s changes to the PMP® Examination Content Outline (2021) and the release of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition. It is intended for all PMP exams taken after January 2, 2021.
For the tenth edition, RMC called in top experts to provide agile content that will help prepare students for the new exam being launched in January 2021. The book has been completely updated to provide even more depth into areas of project process, integration, communications, stakeholders and more.
Features of this worldwide best-selling PMP Exam Prep book Tenth (10th) Edition:
- Practice exam questions—over 400 throughout the book.
- A focus on real-world project issues.
- Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade®.
- Proven study techniques
- A straightforward approach to complex material
- Agile content to improve understanding
We look forward to helping you pass the new PMP® exam!