Préparation de l’examen PMP Huitième Edition – Features
Features of this worldwide best-selling Préparation de l’examen PMP Huitième Edition include the following:
- Practice exam questions—over 400 throughout the book.
- A focus on real-world project issues.
- Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade®.
- Cross-references to PMBOK® Guide pages for easy lookup.
- A chapter dedicated exclusively to making sure you pass the exam on your first attempt.
We look forward to helping you pass the new PMP® exam!
Commandez ce livre auprès de :
- Assurez-vous que vous réussissez l’examen à votre PREMIER essai
- Apprenez les tout derniers développements sur l’examen de l’expert mondial
- Focalisez-vous sur l’apprentissage plutôt que sur la mémorisation par cœur
- Acquérez de précieux outils et techniques pour le monde réel Réduisez votre temps d’étude par des centaines d’heures
- Étudiez les sujets d’examen qui ne sont pas dans le Guide PMBOK®
About the Author
, PMP, was an international expert in project management Tricks of the Trade and best practices with over 15 years and $2.5 billion of hands-on experience. During her career, she directly taught tens of thousands of project managers from around the world, and prepared them to pass the PMP exam. Rita spent 7 years as a PMI chapter officer, speaking at PMI Global Congress, Project World, and PMI’s International Project Management Symposium to standing room only crowds. Rita was the founder of RMC Project Management
, a project management training, consulting and speaking firm helping companies use project management tools and techniques to complete projects faster, cheaper, better, and with fewer resources. RMC Project Management was among the first training firms to ever receive Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) status from the Project Management Institute.
After years of managing projects, I did NOT look forward to preparing for the PMP exam. I was convinced the process was going to be tedious and overwhelming, but I was pleasantly surprised when I opened PMP Exam Prep book! From the beginning of the book through the end, I actually ENJOYED my study experience reviewing concepts from a different perspective, learning how these concepts might be asked on the exam, and picking up lots of new tips and techniques to use on my real-world projects.This book made the certification process not only fun, but extremely valuable in my day-to-day job. I wish I had found this PMP Exam Prep book earlier in my career!
Barbara A. Carkenord, PMP, CBAP –International Training Expert and Founder of B2T Training