In this course, we’ll learn how to tailor and use the PRINCE2® Agile. The purpose of this certification program is to adjust PRINCE2 to match Agile methods such as Scrum, and implement a combination of them in projects, with Agile methods in the team level and PRINCE2 on the higher levels of management.
By the end of the course, you will be ready to take the PRINCE2 Agile®Practitioner Exam.
- : Equals to a 3 day course
- : 41 Lessons and 6 hours of video
- : Includes quizzes
- : Simulated Exams
- : Integrated Flashcards
- : Accredited by PeopleCert / Axelos
- : Includes the official exam
- NOT included : The official manual is not included in this package. The manual is not necessary when taking this course. However, it’s helpful in the exam, because the exam is open book. You can buy it from TSO, or other online shops for £99.
- Prerequisite : PRINCE2 Foundation, Scrum Framework
- Author and Presenter : Nader K. Rad
- Designer : Frank Turley and Nader K. Rad
- Contact Hours (PDUs) : 21
- AXELOS CPDs : 15
- What is Agile? The Overall Idea
- What is Agile? The Development Processes
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Agile Principles
- Tailoring PRINCE2
- The Agile Behaviors, Concepts, and Techniques
- Who’s PRINCE2 Agile for?
- The 8 Guidance Points
- Fix or Flex
- The 5 Targets behind Flexing
- Core Principles
- Business Case
- Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Management Products
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Risk Communication
- Frequent Releases
- Lean Startup
- Sample exams
The Official Exam and Certificate
Before taking the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam, you must have at least one of the following certificates:
- PRINCE2 foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- PMP or CAPM
- IPMA levels A, B, C, or D
Regardless of the official prerequisite, you need to be familiar with PRINCE2 and Agile before taking this course, as the main topic in the course is to learn how to use PRINCE2 in Agile environments, not teaching PRINCE2 and Agile. If you’re not familiar with these two topics, we can recommend the following courses:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Agile Scrum Foundation
You can take the official exam online, anywhere in the world from home or work, and get certified.
There are 50 multiple-choice, scenario-based questions with one correct answer for each, and you have 2.5 hours to finish your exam. The passing score is 60%.
The exam is open-book: only the official PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner manual is permitted.