In this course, we’ll learn how to tailor and use the PRINCE2® 2017 methodology in Agile environments. The purpose of this certification program is to adjust PRINCE2 to match Agile methods such as Scrum, and implement a combination of them in projects, with Agile methods in the team level and PRINCE2 on the higher levels of management.
By the end of the course, you will be ready to take the PRINCE2 Agile®Practitioner Exam.
- : Equals to a 3 day course
- : 41 Lessons and 6 hours of video
- : Includes quizes
- : Simulated Exams
- : Integrated Flashcards
- : Accredited by PeopleCert / Axelos
- NOT included : the official exam and the official manual
- Prerequisite : PRINCE2 Foundation, Scrum Framework
- Author and Presenter : Frank Turley
- Designer : Frank Turley and Nader K. Rad
- PMI PDUs : 21
- AXELOS CPDs : 15
- What is Agile? The Overall Idea
- What is Agile? The Development Processes
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Agile Principles
- Tailoring PRINCE2
- The Agile Behaviors, Concepts, and Techniques
- Who’s PRINCE2 Agile for?
- The 8 Guidance Points
- Fix or Flex
- The 5 Targets behind Flexing
- Core Principles
- Business Case
- Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Management Products
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Risk Communication
- Frequent Releases
- Lean Startup
- Sample exams
The Official Exam, Certificate
There are 50 multiple-choice, scenario-based questions with one correct answer for each, and you have 2.5 hours to finish your exam. The passing score is 60%.
The exam is open-book: only the official PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner manual is permitted.
The exam voucher is available here below.