PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner certification. The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
A successful Practitioner candidate should be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Your individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided on how to use PRINCE2 Agile in your work environment will all be factors that impact what you can achieve.
Orders and Exam Process
Orders are processed within 4 working days. Our team may contact you in this period if extra information is required for your registration. Then you will be registered with the official AXELOS examination institute, and the voucher/booking reference will be email to you.
- You should have PRINCE2 Foundation, PMP, CAPM, or an IPMA certificate before taking this exam.
- It’s not mandatory, but highly recommended to take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner eLearning course.
The online exam
The exam is online, and you can take it from home or office.
The following are key requirements for the online exam:
- Webcam, microphone, and speakers, for online proctoring
- Windows XP or higher, or Mac OS X10 or higher
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player
- A reliable Internet connection that is fast enough
- A quiet room with closed doors, without related posters on walls or related books/notes on the desk, and with all radio, TV, mobile phones, and computers other than one used for the exam off
- Having a photo ID with you
- Test your system here
Detailed information on exam requirements and a test script for your hardware and Internet connection will be send to you, and our support staff will be ready to help you with all steps.
The exam format
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- Passing score: 60%
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Open book (only the official manual)
Exam Result and Certificate
You get the preliminary result immediately at the end of the exam. The formal result will be emailed to you in maximum 2 weeks (usually in less than a day).
When your success is confirmed, a PDF certification will be automatically issued. The certificate is issued by the examination institute in behalf of AXELOS. AXELOS is the owner of PRINCE2, replacing OGC, the previous owner.