In this course, we’ll learn about project management based on the PRINCE2® 6th Edition (latest edition) and will prepare for its Practitioner exam. Having done the Foundation level course is a prerequisite.
Practical and advanced topics in project management based on PRINCE2 methodology, the most famous, generic project management method.
The main purpose of this certification program is to prepare the candidates for taking on more serious roles in project management, from designing and implementing the system to successful leadership. The topic is presented as a discussion over scenarios and questions commonly seen in projects.
- : Equals to a 7 day course
Note : The package contains both a standard version (equivalent to a 3-day course) and an extended version (equivalent to a 5-day course), and you can always switch between the two.
- : 66 Video Lessons
- : English subtitles
- : Includes quizzes
- : Exam Simulator included (270+ questions)
- : 4 Sample Exams
- : Integrated Flashcards
- : Contains printable process model posters
- : Accredited by PeopleCert / Axelos
- : included the official exam !
- NOT included : The official manual is not included in this package. The manual is not necessary for the course, but will be helpful in the exam because the exam is open-book. You can buy it from TSO, or other online shops for £85.
- Author and Presenter : Frank Turley and Nader K. Rad
- Designer : Frank Turley and Nader K. Rad
- Contact Hours (PDUs) : 48
- AXELOS CPDs : 15
The Official Exam and Certificate
Prerequisites for the exam:
You must have at least one of the following certificates (It’s recommended to take an accredited course):
- PRINCE2 Foundation,
- IPMA-D, IPMA-C, IPMA-B, IPMA-A.
Regardless of the official prerequisites, you need to be familiar with PRINCE2 at the Foundation level before taking this advanced course. If you’re not familiar with PRINCE2, we recommend that you take the PRINCE2 Foundation course.
You can take the official exam online, anywhere in the world from home or work, and get certified.
There are 68 multiple-choice, scenario-based questions, and you have 2.5 hours to finish your exam. The passing score is 55%. The exam is open-book.