In this course, we’ll learn about project management based on the PRINCE2® 2017 methodology and will prepare for its Practitioner exam. Having done the Foundation level course is a prerequisite.
Practical and advanced topics in project management based on PRINCE2 methodology, the most famous, generic project management method.
The main purpose of this certification program is to prepare the candidates for taking on more serious roles in project management, from designing and implementing the system to successful leadership. The topic is presented as a discussion over scenarios and questions commonly seen in projects.
- : Equals to a 7 day course
- : 66 Video Lessons
- : Includes quizes
- : Simulated Exams
- : Integrated Flashcards
- : Contains printable process model posters
- : Accredited by PeopleCert / Axelos
- NOT included : official exam and the official manual.
- Author and Presenter : Frank Turley and Nader K. Rad
- Designer : Frank Turley and Nader K. Rad
- PMI PDUs : 48
- AXELOS CPDs : 15
- Business Case
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Directing a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project
- About the Exam
- Sample Exams
The Official Exam, Certificate
There are 68 multiple-choice, scenario-based questions, and you have 2.5 hours to finish your exam. The passing score is 55%. The exam is open-book.
The exam voucher is available here below.