The second edition of Rita Mulcahy’s award-winning Risk Management book is now a PMI-RMP® exam study guide as well!
This practical and easy-to-use Course in a Book® offers risk management-related templates, checklists, real-world examples and topics never before in print.
It also contains over 1,000 sample risks and risk categories—as well as an entire chapter plus bonus material on passing PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) examination!
Who has time to waste? If you want to make a big difference on projects, Risk Management is the key! This book is based on years of project experience and teaching risk management to IT, IS, construction, new product development, aerospace, manufacturing, e-business, pharmaceutical, and utility professionals. It contains:
- Tricks of the Trade® from 141 worldwide contributors
- Subjects and innovative tricks no one else has written about
- A methodology that prevents many of the problems faced on projects
- Over a 1,000 sample risks and risk categories
- Risk management templates to adapt to your projects
- Games and exercises to increase your knowledge in fun ways
- An entire chapter, plus bonus material, to help yo u prepare for the PMI-RMP® exam!
Very different than anything else available, this book is a must-have as the primary text for risk management courses, for people who want a clear and effective way to apply risk management to projects, and for people looking to become PMI-RMP® (Risk Management Professional) certified. Learn things you can apply NOW to your projects today—and earn a certification in the process!