General Terms & Conditions
Contract partner / Sales contract
The sole contract partner is EVOL bvba located in 2880 Bornem (Belgium), Hingenesteenweg 123 further referred to as “EVOL”.
The sales contract will be concluded with legal effect upon receipt of the order from the customer.
Prices and methods of payment
The prices stated on submission of the order and in the order confirmation shall apply. All prices are indicated in EURO including and excluding VAT. The VAT calculation is based on the type of goods according Belgian VAT legislation (21% for audio CDs, software and shipping, 6% for books). Tier pricing can be applicable on some products. Special discounts can be given for special events or others for which specific discount vouchers will be issued. EVOL has the right to change tier pricing and discount criteria at al times.
Note : As from 01-JAN-2015 EU VAT laws changed for digital goods like exam simulators, e-Books, e-Leaning, etcetera. (affecting B2C transactions only). We publish our prices incl. 21% VAT according to Belgian law. The correct VAT on digital goods will be calculated based on the customer billing address during checkout.
Unless otherwise specified, goods are to be paid for immediately on submission of the order. Invoices are issued immediately on submission of the order.
Online payments and credit card handling is done via the secured services of Paypal or Mollie BV.
Invoices payable via classic bank transfer are to be paid within 7 days after date of invoicing.
In the case of default of payment, EVOL reserves the right to charge reminder and processing fees in the amount of 50,- EURO per reminder. In the case of default of payment, you shall undertake to reimburse all costs which we incur by the necessary pursuit of our claims. In case of default of payment EVOL is entitled to raise late payment interests. All payments received after due date will be used to clear outstanding reminder costs and interests before being used to solve the order amount due.
Unsettled invoice and reminder amounts may be assigned by us to third parties.
Order and invoice documents
Please keep invoices in a safe place. They are important as proof of purchase in case of complaints or for insurance purposes in case of theft. Your online orders will be stored by us.
Shipment preparation can only be made the next business day after receipt of the order. Delivery time is dependent on the chosen carrier and shipping method when placing the order.
The customer is not due to compensation or a price reduction in the event that goods are delivered late or not delivered at all.
Only 1 delivery (shipment) address is possible. Multiple delivery addresses for the same order is not possible.
Goods can only be returned after written approval from EVOL and needs to be accompanied by a specific return slip issued by EVOL. Order quantities of 5 and more (of 1 product) cannot be returned.
Software License Keys cannot be returned. See also the specific Software Terms & Conditions from RMC Projects.
As the sender, you are responsible for the costs and the risk of returning items. This also applies to the packaging materials. For insurance purposes, please return the goods to EVOL as parcel post with sufficient prepaid postage.
Deliveries without or without sufficient prepaid postage cannot be accepted.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint about defective goods purchased from the online shop at any time within 5 (five) calendar days after receipt of the goods.
To do so, please send the goods with a description of the defect, with labelling, and including the delivery note or invoice from the online shop to the following address:
B-2880 Bornem (Belgium)
Att. Customer Service
If your complaint is justified, you will receive a credit note for the postage and packaging costs.
Course Policies – Please Read Before Purchasing –
There are several e-Learning related policies that RMC would like to make you aware of prior to your purchase of this product. Please read each of these carefully, as these policies will be strictly enforced.
- FOR RMC COURSES: Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Log In – Within 24 hours of receiving your purchase confirmation, you will receive a second email containing a Username and Password for our e-Learning site. Your subscription begins the first time you use this Username and Password to log in. RMC recommends that you write down the date and time of your first login, so you may keep track of your account expiration. Your account will automatically be closed by our system after the purchased number of days, so we encourage you to manage your time wisely and always be aware of the time you have remaining. Please refer to the appropriate product description to determine the length in days of the subscription you are purchasing.
- e-Learning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access – Under no circumstances is it permissible for two or more people to share the same e-Learning account. An e-Learning account is similar to a software license, in that the permission to use the service lies solely with one person. e-Learning subscriptions are not transferable, and cannot be shared or resold. If account activity indicates multiple users on one account, the account will be terminated immediately and no refund will be given.
- e-Learning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from ANY Online Courses – Although there are a number of people teaching directly (with permission) from RMC’s PMP® Exam Prep textbook, no one will be given permission to use RMC’s e-Learning courses as instructional tools for ANY REASON. Doing this is equivalent to sharing account access, and as stated above this is strictly prohibited.
- There are No Refunds Available for e-Learning – If you are unsure whether or not your computer system is compatible with RMC’s e-Learning applications, we encourage you to take the free sample lesson associated with the particular online course prior to purchasing. If your system presents the graphics, audio and video in this sample correctly, you should have no problem using any of RMC’s e-Learning based materials.
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements – It is your responsibility to make sure these e-learning courses are compatible with your system.